Thursday, February 3, 2011

Really ON IT!

Today I was 172.2. I want to lose 32.2 pounds by May 30th so that by Memorial Day I will be at my goal. This is going to be hard. Very, very hard. Every day I am faced with temptations galore. The other woman that I work with always has a plethora of goodies in her office. Today, no lie, there are:
-Pork skins
-UTZ Party Mix
-Reeses
-Pecans
-Chocolate Covered Pecans
-Hard candies
-Starbursts
-Ritz Crackers
-Cinnamon Rolls
-Dots
-Diet Coke
-Baked Lays
And its all up for grabs! It is craziness! I know that I have little self-control and that food in there has a lot to do with why I weigh 172.2! Y'all are going to have to give me some motivation to keep going though! Also, we get take-out for lunch everyday so sometimes it is hard to kind good options, but I HAVE to! I did really good yesterday with my food choices & I even went to the gym but today will be hard. Every day will be hard! I have a wake to go to tonight, so I definately won't be going to the gym, which means I need to do exceedingly well on my food!

2 comments:

  1. I have NO self control whatsoever so I am never helpful. I need to lose weight myself and I have no idea how to do it, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! I "know how to do it" because I went from 226 to 135 about 2 years ago...but then I lost track...it is SO hard!

    ReplyDelete