Sunday, December 19, 2010

BFN #2 & "The Spot"

I woke up at 2am to pee last night. And don't think anything of that because for me it is completely normal. I figured that was the longest pee would sit in my so I went ahead and took a HPT. BFN. Today is Sunday and I should start on Tuesday, so long as BC didn't change that. When I went to wipe though I had some definate spotting. It was just a little pink on the toilet paper, but it was there. When I went back to bed I definately had some AF type cramps which are still going on. Some in the front but mostly in the back. Feels like she is coming but I really hope not! I don't think I have ever had any spotting before AF, she normally comes with a vengance. And my PMS is normally weird...starts at the same time as AF. I know I am obsessing again but I am wondering if I didn't just ovulate & therefore implant late. Maybe when I was sick to my stomach last week I was ovulating and just didn't know what it felt like because I have been on BC so long! I will know for sure soon but I really hope AF doesn't show!

No comments:

Post a Comment