Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Our Baby Dreams

We have always wanted children, but with both of us working full time and me going to school part time and him working part time it just wasn't feasible. After I was done with school though, we talked about it. We both want to be able to provide everything for our eventual children, so we made the decision to wait a while. I constantly told him that I wanted one NOW, but he wouldn't budge! Until one day when our friends told us they were pregnant with their second! This was it! The push he needed...if they could have two we could certainly have one! And then we knew that our child would have at least one friend! On November 28 2010 we decided that we would nix the birth control (it was supposed to go back on the next day after my week off) and start trying, actively!

No comments:

Post a Comment