Wednesday, December 22, 2010

BFN & AF is a no show

So AF was due yesterday. I took another test this morning...with VERY strong pee and still nothing. I figure there are a few options:

1: I ovulated but I am not pregnant & AF is just being a B*tch.
2: I haven't ovulated yet
3: I have ovulated, but it was late. I didn't get pregnant & AF will be here soon.
4: I have ovulated, but it was late. I did get pregnant but it is too soon for the tests to know yet.

Those are pretty much the only things that I can think of to make what I am going through happen. I hate this. I am on CD30 now. I have heard horror stories of 6 month cycles after Ortho Evra and I am really hoping I am not one of those. I have gone on & off of it before and have never notice a late period, but I guess you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment