Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Us

My husband and I met a little over six and a half years ago. I was sixteen and he was sineteen. He was my brother' roommate. He worked a lot and I never really knew much of him until one day when we went to the Isle of Palms. It was my brother, a friend of mine, my future husband (little did I know...) and I. While playing in the water my brother threw me into his arms and I just kind of stayed there. We talked almost 24/7 for the weeks after that day. On June 14th, my husband' 20th birthday he asked me to be his girlfriend. Without hesitation I said I would. After that I was at their apartment all the time! I would go there first thing in the morning with my best friend and wouldn't leave until curfew. Even if he wasn't home we would still. Go there and just hang out, and clean their bachelorpad. I was so nervous for our first kiss. He was older, and a lot bigger, than anyone I had ever dated! He was my first, and only a few weeks after we started dating. He was so polite and gentle too. Asked several times if I was sure. I knew very quickly that he was the one. When I went back to school after the summer I would stop by and see him before school and go back over after. We were inseparable. He made me study before anything else and I made straight As that semester. My dad couldn't believe it! One night he had a party and I told my dad that I was too drunk to drive home, which I was, so he let me stay the night with him. I was drunk and trying to get out of the shower when he told me that he was falling in love with me. I told him that I was falling on him! We laughed, but we both knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment