Saturday, January 15, 2011

5K

I am running a 5K today at the Charleston Marathon. Okay really, I am walk / running it because I haven't even tried to run since my last 5K on Thanksgiving (Turkey Day Run & Gobble Wobble). I fractured a bone in my ankle and I haven't wanted to risk it. I know not to work entirely too hard because I don't want to heat my body up and boil my maybe-baby. Oh yeah...that is the current name for the group of cells that is possibly inside of me and ready to implant.
I am running the 5K with my mom. Since she doesn't know that we are TTC it should be easy to keep my mind off of it. Then this afternoon we are headed to Jon's parents to watch the STEELERS beat up on the Ravens. They don't know either so it should be easy. But tomorrow...well, tomorrow will be hard. We don't have any plans other than church.
I wish it wasn't go doggone cold outside because we could go to the beach or float down the river or something. Not this staying inside all day. Maybe I will suggest a movie...who knows?
Until next time...keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment