Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Boss

My boss is being so weird. I haven't told him or anyone at my work that we are TTC, but he has mentioned us being pregnant several times. One time I said I was hot & he said "you must be ovulating". I kind of laughed it off. Then today he brought in a gallon jar of pickles & said "I brought these in for you in case you turn up pregnant or something, because I know thats why you went home early yesterday" I don't get it! He & his wife TTCed for years and maybe he is just keen on that vibe or something...or he is going through my stuff. I am not sure which. He is not upset or anything, and I think, for some reason, that he wants us to have a kid. I sure want it, but it is just strange for him to. I don't know, but hopefully it is a sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment