Friday, January 7, 2011

My Chart

I know this is totally weird, but I am kind of proud of my body right now. My temperature has been completely normal which gives me all kind of hope that when I "O" I will know! Feel free to stalk my chart!
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/mycharlestonbabyblog
Last night was nice. I took a nice long bath while my husband watched a show I don't like. After the bath it was bed time but we had some apple crumb cake in the fridge. I put that in the microwave and went into the bedroom for a minute. As soon as my hubby came in I could tell he wanted to BD. It was so spur of the moment because lately we have been BDing so much that he doesn't even ask anymore, knowing that it is coming! All during he kept saying how easily he was sliding in and how nice it was. I didn't want to kill the mood so I told him afterwards that it was so nice because I was "probably fertile" and had fertile CM! My fertile days weren't supposed to start until today, but I guess I was somewhat last night! It was just so nice to BD on a day unplanned by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment