Monday, January 24, 2011

Cycle #3, CD2

Today is CD2. Yesterday AF showed up, I expected her, but it still wasn't fun. Luckily the cramping didn't start until last night once I was home so I wasn't in pain at the in-laws. We will keep trying until we have success, but I just want to stop worrying about it. Not take a test until after AF is late. Be a normal, non-compulsive person about it.

I am also going to get back into trying to lose this weight again. I was 175 this morning. I won't be able to diet once I am pregnant, so I need to do it now! I am going to get back on SparkPeople and really give it a go. Last time I gave it a go I went from 226 to 135, so I know it is possible, it just takes discipline. So my goal is discipline. I am going to eat 3/4 cup of cereal & 1/2 cup skim milk now. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment