Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 6 - 20 of My Favorite Things

I am not really a "thing" person, so this is hard, but here goes:

1. My USC Tervis Tumbler
2. My 1998 Toyota Corolla
3. Deer Park Bottled Water (I know this is terrible & bad for the environment, but I am SOOO addicted to bottled water!)
4. My budget
5. Quicken Personal Finance Software
6. Publix Grocery Stores
7. My LG Ally (I think I would die without this!)
8. My Straub Beer Hoodie (My husband's cousin works for this company & gave me this hoodie. I wear it almost constantly, it is perfect for lounging & great advertising for them!)
9. Pilot G2 Pens
10. The Coastal Carolina Fair
11. Moe's $5 Monday's
12. UTZ Honey Roasted Sesame Chips
13. Magestic Oak Trees
14. My Dyson Vacuum
15. Ice cream cones
16. Flip-flops: Any kind, any time. I am a Carolina Girl, after all!
17. Camping. Only March - September, otherwise I am too cold, but I LOVE THIS!
18. Floating down the Edisto River with good drinks & good friends.
19. My Local Library
20. SAVING MONEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment