Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 2 - My Favorite Movie

GREASE

This one took quite a bit of time to come up with, mainly because I am just NOT a movie person. The idea of sitting, and not doing anything else for 1.5 - 2 hours is TORTURE! I either fall asleep or feel like I should be doing something else! And I almost never watch a movie twice so I can't just think of the movie that I watch more than anything else!

So I texted my husband. He was no help whatsoever. His response "I donno, y?" Ugh. So I called my oldest friend (oldest friendship, not oldest person!) and of course she knew! She knows me better than I know myself! Grease! Of course! I could watch this movie a million times over & still be completely happy watching it again! The songs! The dancing! The time period! I love it all! As a matter of fact, it has been entirely too long since I have seen it!

No comments:

Post a Comment