Monday, January 17, 2011

7DPO Symptoms

Since so many women with children post what their children should be doing at certain ages vs. what they are doing I decided I would kinda do the same...but in symptoms.

I searched for women between 21 & 25 who have been ttc between 0 & 3 months and who BDed on the same days as us. These are the symptoms I found & how they correlate to what I am feeling:

Tender Breasts: Kinda but not all the time
Cramps: Yes, in my lower abdomen
Fatigue: Not really, not yet anyway!
Irritability: I don't think so!
Backache: Not yet!
Skin Break-out: Nope
Bloating: I don't think so, but not really sure about this one
Sleep Deprived: Nope, slept for 10 hours last night!
Gassy: Not so far, but I sure have been!
Headache: Not too much
Increased sex drive: Nah
Frequent Urination: Nah

Okay, I'm done with this. There are just too many symptoms that people have at 7DPO. I am still very hopeful for this cycle & I will test on Thursday. My goal for the day is to not get back on BBC, FF, or blogspot for the rest of the day! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment