Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 7 - A Photo That Makes Me Happy


This picture makes me happy, because I can reminisce about the times that they were here. This is my niece, Julie and my nephew, Sean. They were both born in Hawaii and I had only met Sean one time before this, when he was six months old. When Sean had just turned 2 and right before Julie turned 1 their mother was deployed to Iraq. For that year my brother moved to Charleston to be around family and so that we could help with them. They moved here in August of 2009. In January 2010 I was laid off and decided to finish my degree and go to school full time. I was with them 24/7, many times leaving after they fell asleep and getting there before they woke up. I love them. In June of 2010 their mother was coming back and they were being stationed in Arizona so they all left to get things set up for their mother. I cannot wait to see them again.

We are hoping to take a trip to Arizona in April, but with planning for a baby we aren't sure if we are going to be able to spare the money. Either way I miss them and I love looking at pictures of the fun we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment